Each year, the Northwest Territories celebrates its largest renewable resource-based industry with Tourism Week.
As we ramp up to National Tourism Week, May 29 - June 2, the Department of ITI is posting a series of stories on tourism in the NWT including challenges for visitors and residents alike to try out in their NWT travels.
Take the Challenge and WIN!
You could WIN a fabulous NWT prize package just by taking part in these simple challenges!
Every time you complete one of our challenges and post to social media with #TourismChallengeNWT, you will be entered to win one of four prize packages. Prize packages will be drawn on Monday each of the next four weeks (May 15, 22, 29 and June 5). Winners will be contacted via social media.
Each package includes:
- 1 Night Free Camping Voucher for any NWT Park
- 1 Great Slave Lake Fish Cookbook (French and English included!)
- 1 Handcrafted Spruce Gum Salve From NWT-Produced Feature The Sun At Midnight
- 1 Pair of NWT Film sunglasses
- 1 NWT Arts Tote Bag
- 2 Lip Balms
- 1 Tomato Seed Pod
- 1 Bag of NWT Film Commission Popcorn
Keep on top of the series and stay tuned for all the amazing Tourism Week festivities coming up here.