Are you a Northwest Territories (NWT) resident with a strong understanding of northern agriculture and issues of food security within your community or region? You may be a good fit for the NWT Agricultural Products Marketing Council.
The Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment (ITI) is seeking candidates to serve on the Council. Previous board experience is not required and training will be provided. Candidates with previous board experience may be considered for Chair position.
Deadline for applications is May 22, 2017 at 12:00 pm.
To apply, please:
- Download an expression of interest form at http://boardappointments.exec.gov.nt.ca and
- Submit the completed form, along with a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a member to email@example.com
Please contact us for more information:
- Web: http://boardappointments.exec.gov.nt.ca
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (867) 767-9156 ext. 11101
The NWT Agriculture Products Marketing Council is responsible for hearing appeals and performing various oversight roles under the Agricultural Products Marketing Act and its regulations. It is an important piece of ITI’s efforts to increase domestic food production, increase distribution networks for NWT-produced foods, and to increase producer and supplier opportunities.