The Business Intelligence and Networking category of the SEED policy can offset the costs associated with attending seminars and trade shows to access information regarding new technologies or business opportunities. The cost of your trip must exceed $1500; a maximum of $3000 will be given per annum for up to two individuals per business.
The purpose is to help your business grow by building knowledge regarding new technologies or business opportunities and strengthen your relationships with other markets and industries.
- Event fees.
- Lowest available airfare – If applicant chooses to drive, costs will be allocated based on GNWT private vehicle rate and accommodation costs. Driving costs cannot exceed that of the lowest available airfare.
Funds are NOT to be used for:
- Training courses.
- Per Diem, incidentals, honorariums, or salaries.
- Short description of the trade show or seminar – include: budget, benefits and schedule
- Demonstration of financial need.
- Any other relevant information related to the proposal. This may include what is requested by the regional panel for evaluation and recommendation purposes.
- Minimum of $1000 allocated towards the cost of the trip
To apply for Business Intelligence and Networking funding, download the form below. For more information contact your regional office and speak to an economic development officer.
|SEED Application Form||411.28 KB|