Are you passionate about agriculture? Want to get the word out and improve public knowledge of the sector? This program is for you!
Who is Eligible?
- NWT residents, individual agriculture producers and agri-food processors
- Non-profit societies in good standing and registered in the NWT
- Agricultural associations
- Municipal and community governments, band councils, economic development agencies, or Aboriginal organizations in the NWT
Funding is available for activities promoting agriculture awareness including, but not limited to:
- Consultant fees
- Third-party labour
- Production and publication of communication products.
- Equipment rentals
- Venues for public awareness/promotional activities
A completed Canadian Agriculture Partnership application form providing detailed information including: full project costing, objectives, outcomes, and outputs and indicators for success.
How do I apply?
Download an application below and submit it to your regional ITI office. If you have any questions, please contact your regional office.
|Canadian Agricultural Partnership - Application Form||399.73 KB|
|Canadian Agricultural Partnership Program Guide||314.68 KB|