May 14, 2019
We’re starting Tourism Week early again this year with the second edition of the #NWTHost campaign.
It’s a contest that recognizes the most valuable asset in the Northwest Territories booming tourism industry: NWT residents delivering our world-famous hospitality to visitors.
Here’s how it works…
Think about someone in the NWT who is a great Northern Host. Are they kind and helpful to travelers? Do they offer directions or give tips on the best things to see in their community?
Nominate that person for 1 of 10 possible prizes of $250 with one simple step:
Post on your own Facebook or Twitter, share in our Facebook comment section, or reply to our Twitter post with:
- The person’s name (tag them if you can!)
- Why that person is a great NWT host
- Use the hashtag #NWTHost — and tag your regional ITI Facebook page so we can see it!
Here’s an example:
- The #NWTHost campaign will run May 13 – June 2, 2019.
- 10 prizes of $250 are available to be won. Two prizes will be awarded per region, provided there are eligible entries.
- Two prizes will be drawn daily on May 29, 30, 31 and June 3.
- You may nominate as many people as you would like for the contest, however, you cannot nominate yourself.
- Nominees must live in the NWT.