When you're running a business, time is money - and spending all of it chasing permits and licences isn't going to help your business grow.
That’s why BizPal revamped their entire website; to make it easier to find the permits you need to start, run and grow your business, so you can save time on paperwork and spend more time growing your business.
If you don't already know, BizPaL is a multi-partnered online service that gives soon-to-be business owners and entrepreneurs one-stop access to permit and licence information across Canada. The platform has everything from business name registration to import and export permits.
For entrepreneurs and prospective business owners in the NWT, BizPaL makes it easy to access critical information needed to establish and run your business in every community in the NWT.
You can filter search results by community and region; local, territorial and federal permits; and by industry.
Besides a fresh look and feel, the BizPaL website has several new features.
Check out the new BizPaL video.
- Improved accessibility so people with disabilities can also have a great experience using BizPaL
- Enhanced interface for quicker access to more relevant permits and licenses
- Improved search function for more relevant results
- A more consistent experience across devices — mobile, tablet and desktop
- An updated “Email me” feature so you can easily save permit and licence details
See for yourself
Take a minute to take it for a test run — BizPaL-PerLe.ca
The Government of the Northwest Territories, through the Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment, worked to establish the BizPaL Network in the NWT alongside Industry Canada, Municipal and Aboriginal Governments, and territorial and regional business organizations.
Need to make changes to your files? Please let us know: