April 15, 2019
April 16th is the day that we’ve all been waiting for. Check your gear and grab your marshmallows because the NWT Parks website opens tomorrow for bookings!
Here are some quick tips to help you get that coveted site for the days you want tomorrow:
- Check your login today! Campers will not be able to access their logins starting at 8:30 to 10 am on the first day of bookings.
- Have your credit card handy as each online reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- We will be staggering the reservation system opening again this year; Tuesday, April 16th at 10 a.m. (book at all parks except Fred Henne) and on Wednesday, April 17th at 10 a.m. (book at Fred Henne also).
- NWT Parks generally open mid-May and close mid to end of September, but this varies from park to park. Click here to find out when each park opens and closes.
- Check in time is after 2pm to allow our staff to make sure your site is ready and waiting for you. Check out time is at noon; it is important to leave on time so we can get the site ready for our next visitors.
Please ensure your account is up-to-date prior to the opening day to minimize delays in booking!
Don’t forget to check out our Frequently Asked Questions page as well!