These funds can help make great ideas a reality by funding entrepreneurs as they work towards stability and market penetration.
These funds are provided under the Support for Entrepreneurs and Economic Development Policy.
Who is eligible?
- NWT businesses and entrepreneurs
Up to $25,000 per year is available to help entrepreneurs and small businesses with:
- Startup Funding
- Capital Asset Acquisition
- Market and Product Development
- Operational Support
- Film Support as under the Film Industry Guidelines
- Outline of the scope and intent of the project to include: budget, quotes, and related statements.
- The names of any outside services providing assistance to the project.
- Any other relevant information related to the proposal. This may include what is requested by the regional panel for evaluation and recommendation purposes
- For a complete list of required documents see the Application Checklist on the last page of the SEED application.
- Group 1 communities (Yellowknife, Hay River, Fort Smith, and Inuvik) – 30%
- Group 2 communities (all other communities within NWT) – 20%
How do I apply?
To apply Entrepreneur Support funding, download the application form below and contact your regional Industry Tourism and Investment office to book an appointment to speak with an Economic Development Officer.