The Government of the Northwest Territories recognizes most strong, sustainable economies share a common attribute: diversity.
In support of creating a diverse, vibrant economy, the Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment provides a suite of programs, services, and training opportunities to help innovative businesses thrive.
This is a one-stop portal to major initiatives helping businesses expand the Northwest Territories' economic horizons.
- Support for Entrepreneurs and Economic Development (SEED)
- Tourism Product Development Tools
- Tourism Product Diversification and Marketing Program
- Tourism Training Fund Program
- Commercial Fisheries Industry Support Program
- Agriculture Awareness Initiative
- Agriculture & Human Resources
- Small Scale Foods Program
- Genuine Mackenzie Valley Fur Program
- Support for the Traditional Economy
- Support for Arts
- Economic Development Officers
- Tourism Business Mentorship Program
- Youth Mentorship for Tourism Program
- Community Tourism Development Workshop